Tyson came down after he'd already been in bed for about 20-25 minutes last night saying, "I need you to sign this paper for me; it allows me to retake a test in History. Because it is the second assignment in the class after the Semester change, getting two questions incorrect dropped my overall grade by 5%! I want to retake the test during lunch tomorrow to bring that grade back up."
Tyson has always been very invested in his grades. He's one that checks them every single day. If his percentage drops too much for his liking, he's that student that will immediately go to the teacher asking what he can do to bring his grade up. Oh, and I should also state that he's told me he plans to go for Valedictorian. He's been saying that since I told him about it when he was in 5th grade.
Text: "Mom, I just wanted to let you know that I just retook the test and got 100%. My grade is back up to 100%."
I have now learned that 95% is unacceptable in his eyes. Good to know!
No comments:
Post a Comment