The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~
Thursday, May 11, 2023
4th Kid
Brennon may have been signed up for Driver's Ed earlier than his three older siblings (I waited until they were 6-months away from 16 before beginning the class and getting their learner's permit), but he's gotten the short end of the stick when it comes to actual drive time. He finished his last class today, passing the exam with a 91%, but he's only been behind the wheel of our Focus twice and did his first of six "Drives" with an instructor two days before his last online class. At this rate, he'll finish all requirements to get his actual license around the same time the others did, so I guess that's my own personal way of equalizing everything. I guess, in this way, I can make life "fair" for my kids. What can I say, except, "You're Welcome."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment