The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Voting

In my locker after an Endowment session, I found a note on top telling me that they had been in my bag to turn off my phone.  I felt the heat rush to my cheeks, immediately remembering why they would need to...
Jamie works for our Stake President and friend, Jeff Kreutz, at Tamaki Law.  She asked me to vote for their office for the Best Of in the Tri-Cities.  I take my voting very seriously, as you can tell, when I set an alarm as a reminder.  Repeat: Every day.  Label: Vote for Tamaki Law.  Sound: Blaring Alarm.  Volume: High

Know this: I am loyal.  When you ask me to do something for you, I will go to great lengths to achieve it, even if that means others might get annoyed...  Whether it is my scream or my phone's scream-- you'll always know I'm on your side!

UPDATE: 8/25/2023-- Tamaki Law WON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment