In a home with three girls, one of which wears a ponytail almost every day, there are going to be a bunch of "rubber bands" in the house. Last night after I'd put Tyson's diaper on for bed, I was holding him and snuggling. Sometimes I just need a break to snuggle, especially when he's been a grump since the move. He looked at me with his cute face and said, "Mom!, I flushed lots of rubber bands!" With raised eyebrows I said, "What? You flushed the hair things?" He kind of pulled back a bit and said, "Um... could you put me down before I say yes?" Sure enough, we're out of elastics for our hair. I do my hair, I promise. I just don't like the feel of hair on my neck while I work. And, with a house with five kids, I'm cleaning a lot!
Ha ha! I love that he asked to be put down before he said yes. That's hilarious!
ReplyDelete