The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Shoes

Today Caden asked if we could go get him some new shoes.  Not wanting to buy shoes until it was necessary, I made him prove to me me that he really needed them.  Um... can you say where's the bloody toes?  So, we went to Famous Footwear armed with our Holiday coupon.  While measuring his foot to make sure we got the right size without trying on the whole store, I saw it... My 11 year old son wears the same size I do:(  Curse you growing boy!  I told him I had an extra pair of high heals at home, so he didn't need to pick out any Sunday shoes.  He didn't go for that one.  Good, huh!  Phew, dodged a bullet with that one:)

No comments:

Post a Comment