The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Brennon

I love the end-of-the-year backpack. I love all of the stuff that comes home (except kid scissors that chop little sisters hair! 2010 nightmare!!).  My favorite this year was a bunch of pictures Mrs. L sent for Brennon. I was in heaven looking through them all. I missed so much of this year, so I loved seeing all of the parties I missed. And now I get to keep all of his sweet smiles. Here are my favorites. 
So worried! What do you do with this?
Baby chick. Look at his happiness!!
Baby bunny. He has ample experience with bunnies. Remember all of the fun we had with bunnies? In our window well, under our riding lawn mower, in our front flower garden, and behind our fence. We saw and caught plenty. He know his way with bunnies. 
I love the happiness that radiates from his smile. He is such a joy!!
Oh, those lips!!! I love that he does that when he is concentrating. Love me some fish lips!!

Brennon has made a few things to give to Mrs. L- next year. He understands that she won't be his teacher, but he said, "Mom, she will be there next year. I'll give her loves then, too!" One thing about my Brennon- he'll love you forever!! 

I am so grateful for this gift. I enjoyed looking at them in the hospital. It was a light shown on a dreary day. Tender Mercies are all around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment