The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~
Friday, June 13, 2014
Of course
His ANC dropped. I didn't cry this time. I didn't stop my feet or have a tantrum. I just came home with the kids, instead. Randy is staying with Caden in the hospital tonight, hopefully getting discharged tomorrow, and home, home on Sunday. We'll see how things work out. There are no plans made, we're just taking it day-by-day. Because I'm a cry-baby when I don't get my way. And let me tell you...it ain't pretty! I love my men in Seattle. Life will be SO good in just a few more weeks. For now, Caden's numbers need to be 750 to start the last Round. I'm torn between wanting to push it back (even if they are above 750) just to have a break, and just wanting to get this thing over with. We'll see what this break produces. More whining like a baby, or perseverance to just get it done. For now, I'm home, in my own bed, with my own pillow, and fresh red marks where my children hugged me as hard as they could tonight. They all accepted the challenge with giggles and glee and just about bent my neck out of shape. Perfection, I tell you. Those red marks are the most beautiful accessory I have ever worn around my neck. No question! How lucky I am to have a husband that knows what I need and is always looking for ways to shower me with love, an amazing boy that hasn't complained once about being re-admitted (good thing he hasn't learn how to throw a tantrum from someone I know), and sweet Keilie, Shelby, Brennon, and Tyson that adorn me with love when I need it most. I don't deserve them. But I'm gonna live the rest of my life showing them how much they mean to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment