Embassy Suites Seattle!!!
I was so exhausted by the time we made it to our hotel, that as soon as we got all of the kids situated in their beds, I made myself comfortable and feel fast asleep. However, 5:30AM came mighty early with sounds of blaring music coming from the lobby.
The hotel is built with all of the rooms around the perimeter, with each door opening out to the lobby/eatery. It looks beautiful as you walk in, but with new management asking for music to be played 24/7, it loses it's magic pretty fast. Funny thing is, I didn't notice the music as we checked in, but I sure noticed it this morning in my room.
After a call to complain, they were pretty fast at turning it down. Still quite tired, I feel asleep. Only to be brought back to reality at 6:37AM by "Take Me Away." If only I could be so lucky!
So there you have it, the best kept secret of our generation. If you're looking for an all night music dance party, head on over to Embassy Suites Seattle for a rockin' good time!!
Cause who wants to go to a nice hotel to sleep, I ask you?!
No comments:
Post a Comment