The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Old West Photos

 I have always wanted to get one of these photos taken.  When we pulled into Bryce Canyon and saw the sign, Randy and I both knew we would do one.  I am SO glad that we did.
 We first realized that no one was at the campsite, so we quickly ran back to the hotel and asked if we could.  It was 1:35, she had another photo shoot at 2:00, so we threw on our costumes and started posing.  It was a blast!
 We knew that we wanted all of the pictures, so we paid the $5.00 to get them on a disk.  I'm so glad we did.  I love looking at all of the different faces.
 And the costumes.  Look at Tyson's gun belt.  May have been a bit too big.
 And Tyson's face doesn't really change.  Even though we're all supposed to be smiling.
 Randy knew that he wanted to be an outlaw.  And what does an outlaw need besides guns?  An outlaw wife and kids.  We all got our guns!




 Ummm.... Brennon?!  Whatcha doin', Pardner?

 Again, Brennon and Tyson.  Love those faces!!!
 My...
 Favorite...
 Pose!!!



We had such a good time doing these.  We were a hot mess when they were done, but it was a definite highlight of our quick trip down South!

Howdy Partner!!!  Yee-haw!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have ALWAYS wanted to do one of these kinds of pictures. So fun! I love yours - everyone looks great!

    ReplyDelete