I have no doubt that we were guided to this house. Things happened in such a way, and at such a time, that I know for a fact that we were supposed to live in this very ward, attend the very schools, and be here, right now. It was made more clear this morning at Fast & Testimony meeting.
I feel like Caden has been blessed with amazing men as his advisers. They are so organized, so fun, and so original in their activities, that Caden regularly says how much he loves Brother Walker and Brother Bagley. Brother Walker recently moved out of our ward, which makes me super sad, but Brother Bagley is still his Scout Master. After years of having Randy in a similar calling, I know how much work is put into that calling. Hard work and dedication lead to a profound love and appreciation for the boys. Brother Bagley is everything a leader should be. Caden loves him.
I knew that he was loved back, but I didn't know the extent of that love until Brother Bagley got up to bear his Testimony. In it, he says that one morning he knelt to say his prayers and was surprised to hear himself say, "Don't you dare take Caden from me!" I was shocked and filled with such love for this amazing man. He loves Caden enough to pray for him, I knew that already, but to say such things shows a massive amount of love for my son.
I've always heard that a community helps raise a child. I believe that! My kids have been blessed with good leaders, church and school teachers, and I'd like to think, parents. How grateful I am for other adults that help to mold and shape my children into future amazing adults. I would be so happy if Caden turned out just like Randy and J. Andrew Bagley!
No comments:
Post a Comment