Last night, while cleaning out Brennon's backpack, I noticed the bottom of the bag filled with tiny, cut-up papers. I grabbed them all in a handful and had him throw them in the recycling bin.
"Mom! These are my collection!! I want to save a bunch of tiny, tiny papers so I can have something that is mine to collect."
Heaven help me if this is what he truly wants to collect! I think I need to bring out "The Tone" and convince him that he wants to collect something a little more exciting. And less messy.
**********************************
This morning, while we were working on his Blue sight words, Brennon kept mispronouncing Who for How. He got a little frustrated with himself after missing it time and time again, and asked in a huffy breath,
"Mom? Why doesn't this word have two o's? Two o's makes the "OOO" sound. This one only has one. Why did they do this?"
Beats me, kid. It. Beats. Me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment