A couple of friends and I are doing a preschool this year. Today we went on a field trip to the pumpkin patch. Tyson noticed that we matched, and told me that we needed a picture. That's my boy!!
He didn't quite understand the concept of the maze. He climbed over the bails a time, or two. Or all 50.
They had a bunny, calf, two pigs, two goats, but this is the only one he would touch. Maybe it was because the sheep actually stuck his head out for them to pet.
I didn't get a picture of him in the patch. The clouds decided they could hold the rain back no longer and dumped. We lectured the kids to grab the first pumpkin they could grab and jump back on the trailer. Tyson rushed so much that he got caught in the vines and sprawled in the fresh, wet dirt. We had such a good time, despite our wet clothes. I love being a teacher! I love these kids!!













DANG! I'm bummed we're not there to be doing fun preschool stuff too! Miss you
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute in that hat! Looks like a fun field trip.
ReplyDelete