I took the boys to get their hair cut today. They all, including Randy, get the same haircut every time. Shave 2 on the sides, cut finger length on the top. However, that haircut can be perceived in many different ways, as you can see.
Brennon's is the longest, it can be made into a tall Mohawk. He was giggling when he came to me. The hair dresser was a bit nervous, she didn't know if she should have let him leave her chair with it.
Caden's is next longest. I am always amazed at how different he looks with hair. And how dark it has come in. I was so excited to have a boy baby with blond hair and blue eyes. With all sisters growing up and dark hair and eyes of my own, I never thought I'd get my wish, let alone on my first try.
And then comes Ty. Shortest in hair length and physical size. There is no way that you could even spike it, let alone create a towering Mohawk.
These cuts, as with some things in life, are left up to our own interpretation. And, sometimes, that is a good thing. Because, for Brennon, it totally works.

No comments:
Post a Comment