Man, I love Keilie's face!!
We were just walking by the photo shoot with Pluto and got pulled in to take a picture. Not wanting to take too much time- since we weren't even looking to take a picture, let alone butt in line- I told everyone to turn around for the picture.
So my kids turned around the the front, while Pluto turned around to the back! It was pretty funny!!
And then he posed!
How fun is that?!
I think it would be so much fun to pretend to be a Disney Character. Tyson told me later that he didn't want to take pictures with any of them. "They just look fake!"he says. And yet, he always asks to see the ones that he's in. And why wouldn't he? All of the smiles from this trip look amazing.
We were all just so.darn.happy!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment