The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Friday, October 30, 2015

Older brother, Little Sister.

I have tried many times to put Keilie's dance experience into words.  
I just can't.  
Nothing compares to hearing her sweet, high-pitched giddy voice, telling of her dance with a boy named Mason.  No words can capture the sweet look of innocence and excitement on her beautiful face as she shyly admitted to asking Mason to dance again, because he was standing next her her when they said it was Girls' Choice.  And only one word can describe how I felt hearing that Caden had asked his little sister to dance- (Giddy, high-school girl almost-whine) "AAAWWWE!!!"
{Hand flying to my chest, head tilted to the left, tears glistening my eyes}

I sure love these two!

Oh, and Ashlee had her sweet Everly Rachelle.  Born October 29, 2015 at 5:33am.  7# 19.5"
CONGRATULATIONS, WILSTERMAN FAMILY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wasn't it Caden who set her up to dance with this Mason guy!? Haha!

    I loved hearing her call him "this guy." I never actually heard his name when she told me! Love Caden and Keilie ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete