I love pictures. It's as simple as that. But what I love most is when pictures come to me that are absolutely perfect- like this one I got from Brother Walker. He was in the Eagle's Nest and captured this for me. To the far left of the pictures is Caden's best friend here in Richland, Zachary Bagley. The Eagle on the left is the man of my dreams. The Eagle on the right is Caden's Mentor and our friend, Andrew Bagley. The left sleeve on the right-hand side shows the troop that Caden belongs to. And the sign on the wall portrays a very beautiful truth that I believe- I Know my Savior Lives. And right there in the middle, giving his 'Thank You Remarks', is the boy that stole my heart the moment he entered this world. I would say he stole my heart through my entire pregnancy, but that would be a lie. Because... the entire time he was in-utero, he was supposedly a Keilie! I can still hear Dr. Marko, "Here she comes. Here she comes....It's a BOY!?!" Priceless!
No comments:
Post a Comment