For just over a week we have been fixing up and cleaning one of our rentals, trying to get it ready for new renters by July 1st. As you can see from the picture above, we need the entire six weeks to get it in livable condition. How long did it take to get this bath tub shining, you ask?
20 minutes. So, here goes my infomercial...
(Cough, cough) "I have found the best cleaner for the bath tub! It consists of two ingredients that we all have around our homes, but once mixed become a super agent. Blue Dawn and Vinegar. I mixed half and half in a regular spray bottle and simply sprayed every inch of the surface. I let it soak for 5 minutes while I gather a bucket of water (the water needed to be shut off in the whole house due to some Master shower pipe issues) for the rinse. I grabbed a scrub brush, thinking I would get a good arm workout, yet was pleasantly surprised when the grime and black just sloughed off. Truly, it wiped off without pressing even a little bit. I just brushed over the entire surface and then rinsed and dried the whole thing. 20 minutes and it went from black to bright.
Purchase a kitchen brush where you can put the solution in the handle and keep one in your shower at all times. Brush your shower down while you let your condition sit on your hair, and then rinse the shower while you rinse your hair. It cuts down on the soap scum like nothing ever has. It's amazing. Try it, for real!"
You're welcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment