As you can see from the pictures, it has been a dreary, rainy day. That didn't stop us from having a great day, though.
One ray of sunshine came in the form of Tyson's determination to get his first tooth out. He said it was wiggly, but it turned out to be just barely so. When I told him that I'd give him extra money if he could get it out while Grandma and Grandpa were here, he became a boy on a mission. It was not ready (although not as bad as Shelby's not-ready tooth that ended up being an extraction) to come out, but he wanted it out, so Randy helped. And by helped, I mean Helped!
Yet, not one tear was shed. It hurt BAD, but he didn't cry once. He just wanted that extra money. I'm gonna give him gold dollar coins. They are harder to come by, and I feel they are the extra umph he needs after that thrilling performance.
Tyson's new song for tonight: "It's raining, it's pouring, I lost my first tooth..."
He was giddy all night. What do you think he prayed about first thing? You guessed it, his tooth. Everything he talked about was in reference to losing his first tooth. He was quite adorable.
When this boy wants something, he's gonna get it. Whether it's ball games or medical dentistry, we always have such a fun time watching Tyson in action. He is such a cool kid. Tough, yet still so sweet.
Tyson's new song for tonight: "It's raining, it's pouring, I lost my first tooth..."
He was giddy all night. What do you think he prayed about first thing? You guessed it, his tooth. Everything he talked about was in reference to losing his first tooth. He was quite adorable.
When this boy wants something, he's gonna get it. Whether it's ball games or medical dentistry, we always have such a fun time watching Tyson in action. He is such a cool kid. Tough, yet still so sweet.





No comments:
Post a Comment