The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Sunday, May 8, 2016

MOM

My heart is so full.  I can't stop crying, I love these little humans so much.  These beautiful children are all I ever wanted in life, besides a husband that I could adore.  I am who I am because of these blessings.  I have many nicknames, but Mom is the one that warms my heart the most.  I am truly the luckiest mom in the world.

I thought I got ready to go to church.  Turns out, I got ready to take this picture.  My makeup is ruined now.  I'm going to go to church with smudged eyes, streaked cheeks, and a heart that overflows from my eyes at random.

I L❤️VE being a MOM!!!

It was not meant for me to be pretty at church day.  A surprise was waiting for me as I walked into the Chapel.  The Youth Speaker was none other than Caden Dirks!!  I went from bawling mess (I cried the whole way to church) to sobbing hot-mess in less than three seconds.  At one point, I leaned over to Randy, barely able to get out, "I wish I could just stop crying!"  My heart was so full today.  It's a good life!

3 comments:

  1. You are beautiful! I love you Steph! Happy Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were always meant to be a mom, it looks good on you!! Love you, Sis! Thanks for being the best example!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that picture of you and your kids. You guys all look great. Glad you had a good Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete