I was awakened this morning, despite ear plugs, by a keening, pathetic screaming. Fearing that someone had cut their fingers off, or slipped on ice and fell into a coma, I ran down stairs to investigate. Truly, I'm glad I sleep in a full-on sweat suit, because I ran down without thinking of what I was wearing.
It was Brennon. He was bawling while peering into the sink. He was demanding the answer to his query through sobs of despair. As I was trying to understand what he was saying through his hiccups in my groggy state, I slow came to realize: someone had wasted the last of the cereal with milk.
Angry sobs filled the air as he was yelling, "Someone wasted this precious cereal!!"
Precious! He used the word, Precious!
He slays me!!! I honestly believe he would think his life was over if we had a shortage of cereal with milk. You better believe, we have backup cereal. I pretty much grab a bag or box each time I go to the store. It means that much to him!
Oh. My. Goodness!!! I love him so much. That poor kid!!!
ReplyDeleteBahahaha! That just made my whole day! :)
ReplyDelete