As I was turning on Pirates of the Caribbean last night, I called up to Keilie to "come down and watch your twin on tv." She was confused, which brought her down just like I hoped-- family movie nights are my favorite, even if we don't get to finish the show before bedtime. At the exact moment that Keira Knightly was about to be shown, I said, "Here you come," and Keira opened her eyes from her remembered dream. Tyson exclaimed, "Oh my gosh, that looks like Keilie's exact face!" Keilie told me that I should make a side-by-side like I did for Caden and Asa Butterfield's "Ender," so I did.
I was pretty excited to find pictures on my phone that were this close, without having to search our home computer for more exact replicas. The age difference is apparent in most of them, but there is definitely a resemblance. And like Caden and Asa, the mannerisms in certain films is what makes the resemblance more pronounced.
I may go on today to find a picture like this one
Because Keilie does this smile, too! Keira and Keilie. So fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment