The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Saturday, December 21, 2019

Companion

I woke super early this morning because of a blinding headache.  I stumbled my way to the kitchen to get some pain reliever in me, as well as a bite to eat to ensure it wouldn't hurt my stomach.  As I flopped onto the kitchen chair, I heard the tell-tell signs of Mira getting off of the couch, padding over to the table, and settling herself at my feet.
Her quiet ways have such a calming effect on my soul.  She is my constant companion whenever I sit down, but never pushes for me to do anything for her.  She is just there, comforting me when I need it, a presence that makes everything better.  She is such a blessing in our lives, even at those times that we don't necessarily need therapy.  She may have been searched for as therapy for Caden, but I will always believe she was brought into our lives for us all.  We are so blessed with this Miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment