The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Good Lookin'

I feel like I have two settings: Pretty and Butt Ugly.  There is no middle ground for me.  *Truth be told, there are times that I don't really care about being BU, because I don't want to take the time to do my hair and face.*  When I walked into my bathroom after my workout this morning, I actually gasped and recoiled at my appearance...
 Solid Butt Ugly moment.  Honestly, is it Halloween, 'cause those spider legs are freaking fantastic.  I looked at Randy, in all my hot-mess glory, and thanked him for staying married to me.  After nearly nineteen and a half years, I consider that man a saint.
I came out to find Mira passed out on the couch.  After my strenuous workout, I felt fortunate to actually see my Spirit Animal in the exact position I felt was necessary.  It's not every day you get to witness your Spirit Animal, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment