The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Thursday, December 19, 2019

New Calling

After three years and a few months, I have been released from my all-time favorite calling: Nursery.  It was a calling that I did not want, and was actually scared we'd get called to as newlyweds in Texas, but turned out to the the best thing for me at this stage of my life.  Their love, their snuggles, earning their trust, their stories, their acceptance was just what my broken heart needed.  I have loved it more than I could ever imagine, nor now express.  I will now move on to work with the 10-11 year old Primary Activity girls.  I'm excited, but it's hard to say goodbye to something that has helped me deal with our loss.
And then the dad of one of my new girls brought this to my home.  I'm ready, and I am excited.  I'm going to love these girls, and they're going to know it throughout the coming year, and for the rest of their lives.  Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment