It was super cold and windy, so we told the kids to wait in the car while we staged everything. Once I felt that I was in the exact spot I'd been before, we pulled them out and quickly took two or three, and then scurried back into the car. We were almost out of the cemetery when I told Randy that I wanted to go back and try a few different angles, just him, so we did. He doesn't have a smile, because he didn't know I was taking like 50 as I walked around him slowly (we even got a few with his tongue sticking out as he licked his lips!), but I feel that we got the perfect pose for this "during."
I love hearing him talk about how much he's enjoying this. We talk about our progress, and how much fun it is to actually be able to see our strength increasing. "Remember my first workout where I couldn't even do one pushup? Now I can do 30!" And here...
Monday, February 10th, we both got a personal record during the treadmill block of our workout.
I've wanted him to go to the gym with me for years, but I'm glad he started when it was his choice, his own personal motivation. I love having him workout next to me, love being able to watch him killing it, glad that he gets to see me killing it too. It's been a great experience for both of us, both mind and body.
18 weeks of progress-- not too shabbidy-shab! *Randy has a lot of funny words that he's come up with over the years. Shabbidy-shab is one of them*

No comments:
Post a Comment