The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Friday, February 7, 2020

Toys

I love that my kids are growing up.  I love that I get to watch them grow up.  But I do really miss those early year stages when practically every single little thing they did made me want to grab them up and smother them in kisses and snuggles.  I find things endearing still, but they're older kid things, not little kid things.  Just one more thing I'm really looking forward to when I am a Grandma: transfering all of my endearing love onto more babes.

I digress.

So when I walked into my bathroom last night to find this...
My heart did a little flip, and I audibly sighed.  Tyson had chosen to take a bath, and found toys to play with while in it.  I wish it was appropriate to gather him up and smother him with hugs and kisses, my double digits ender.  Isn't this the cutest?!

No comments:

Post a Comment