The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~
Wednesday, December 30, 2020
At My Feet
While Keilie hosted a "party," Randy and I holed up in our room to watch a show. We found out that our nephew and niece-in-law are finally having a baby after years of trying. As soon as she told me colors she likes, I went out to find the perfect fabric to make a quilt for their sweet princess, due April 10th. I finally have a picture of Mira at my feet as I do something special. It reminds me of the picture I captured of Randy and Caden's feet under the desk, Mira between them, as Caden chose gifts to order for his sisters to say goodbye. How lucky we are to have been blessed these last five years (In March) with our Mira-kins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute sister, cute blanket, cute pup! I love you! I'm back!
ReplyDelete