My LOVE is 44!!!
Because we are doing a Transformation Challenge at Orange Theory, Randy was very particular about what dessert he had, and how much he would be tempted. His cake, as you can see, is cookies, purchased from Walmart. It's funny how different we are in our dessert loves. These are Oatmeal cookies with an apple cinnamon center. I could pass them all day long! I'll eat them, if nothing else is available, because I love sugar that much, but I wouldn't choose them. Tyson, though, appreciates them now just as much as Randy does. Just a Dad, teaching his kid to appreciate the finer things in life, I guess. Sure do love these adorable creatures. How grateful I am that this man asked me to be his.Just a man, celebrating his birthday, out in the sun with his "other female." Love them both!
We decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and go exploring further up the river than we've ever gone before. Come to find out, there's a college campus we didn't know existed!
Keilie isn't missing from this picture because she had to work, as she had the last family picture we took, but because she chose to stay home, alone, in her room. Randy brushed it off as "teenager," but I was upset. Birthdays have always been a big deal for me, so for her to choose not to spend time with her Dad on his birthday was a pretty low-blow. But because he wasn't upset, I worked all night not to be either. I love my family so much!!

No comments:
Post a Comment