Last year, the pandemic shut down the Tulip Festival in Mount Vernon. I had gone the year before and planned to go again and purchase tulips for myself. Of course, something would make that impossible. However, I was able to go on and order some anyway. Take that, Covid-19!
They arrived a bit later than I would have liked, making me wonder if I was going to get them planted too late. Randy assured me that if they didn't work, we'd get our money back. I really hoped they would, because I have wanted some for years and years.
I'm happy to report-- They are just fine. Aren't they gorgeous. Randy loves them enough to actually say we should get more. Who knows, maybe I'll become the crazy Tulip Lady. Would that be such a bad thing? I love flowers, I love working with the dirt, I love beautifying my yard! I'm the luckiest girl in the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment