The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Saturday, April 10, 2021

Recognize

 While traveling home from Ashlee's house, just outside of Everett was a sign that said that I-90 was closed due to construction.  I could not believe that they'd close down such a huge roadway during Spring Break, but they certainly did.  This was our chance to take the road that I've never taken over Steven's Pass.

At a random rest stop, on a road we've never traveled on, because of road construction, we actually ran into some friends that we hadn't seen since they came to sing to us for Christmas.  She's since then had her sweet baby girl, Paisley.  When I came up to her car, she said, "I thought to myself, 'I know that walk.  That's Stephanie Dirks!'"

It struck me as so funny.  I didn't know I have "a walk."  But I do.  And it is unique enough for someone to recognize me in a crowd.  It's fun to have people point out characteristics about yourself that you'd never considered.  I have a walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment