The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Thursday, April 1, 2021

Tyland

 Tyson's most recent hi-cap project was to design and build an amusement park.  Here are his ideas, which I thought completely charming:

TYland, where you can enjoy exotic lands without leaving your state.

Mascot: TYgris the tiger.

He waited till the day before it was due to begin work, which he learned first-hand is too stressful for his liking.  I had a few things planned for my day, so I enlisted Shelby and Brennon to help him.  It was inspiring to see them all come together, throwing out ideas and suggestions.  Tyson proved himself a great supervisor, accepting their suggestions and giving them free rein over their ideas and executions.  He came up with the three attractions, and they helped bring them to "life."
CATFIGHT
AKA: Bumper Cars
TYGER'S CHASE
AKA: Go Kart Race
"Tygris challenges you to a race to see if you are the fastest cat in the land!"
KITTY RIDE
AKA: Ferris Wheel
The outer wheel, suggested by Brennon, made by Shelby, and put together by Tyson, actually spins, with the "boxes" pivoting to stay upright while spinning.

I purchased the kids pizza for helping him get it done.  When it came time to put together a video for the class, Brennon was adamant that he be the videographer.  They helped him from start to finish.  While I know Tyson will not leave things to the last minute again, I was glad that his siblings came together in creativity and ingenuity to help him get this project complete.  No surprise-- he got an A.  So proud of my TYson.

No comments:

Post a Comment