The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Friday, September 18, 2015

Brennon's Prayer

I couldn't help myself, I just had to post this picture of Brennon, again. Look at those rolls!!

Brennon has been our best prayer giver for many months now. In fact, I think he has everyone beat by a mile when it comes to sincere, well thought out prayers. His prayer tonight was especially adorable. Randy and I collaborated together to remember as many phrases as we could. We may not have them in order, but they are words that Brennon spoke to his Heavenly Father tonight. 

"Dear Heavenly Father, we thank thee for our day. We thank thee that we finally get to go to bed (it was 7:31PM). We thank thee for school. We thank thee that we get to learn. We thank thee for the earth. We thank thee for Jesus. We thank thee for God. We thank thee that we have food. We thank thee that we get to eat food. We thank thee for our beds. We thank thee for our blankets. Please bless that no one will have bad handwriting. Please bless that no one will get z's, only a's. Please bless that we will all have courage and be kind. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen."

I love him. 

1 comment: