The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Coolest Chorister

Because of General Conference next weekend and then Primary Program practices in the Chapel two weeks after that, they sang to Tyson today.  I wish I could have gotten a better picture of him, but I didn't want to interrupt primary and draw more attention to us.  So, this one will have to do.  I truly believe that Primary Chorister is one of the hardest Sunday callings, yet our new chorister does it with ease.  She makes the kids want to bring visitors (she hands out the cutest hello- gifts and gives them all hugs with their song) and makes the kids super excited for their birthday song.  These props are used to dress them up for their special time.  Look at my boy all decked out!!

So, without further ado, I give you the new-and-much-improved Primary Birthday Boy, Tyson!

No comments:

Post a Comment