The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Proof

3:48PM- "Hello, this is the Kennewick Scout Office, letting you know that we received the Eagle credentials for Caden Dirks. You may pick them up at any time. Congratulations!"

3:49PM- We are in the car, on our way. 

4:07PM-

4:27- Caden came home for a photo shoot of his very own. He took this with his own cell phone. 
With this setup and execution, I now have proof that he is my son. For, surely someone that loves a good picture as much as I, must be my flesh and blood!

Eagle Court of Honor will be October 17th at 4:00PM. Message me if you would like an invitation.

Some additional pictures I was able to take on September 27th





 

No comments:

Post a Comment