Tyson: I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love me, because they gave me a home.
Brennon: Jesus made people see and walk again, and he filled their fishing nets.
Shelby: I wanted to be baptized so I can live with Heavenly Father again.
Sweet Innocence.
I was able to use my flute talent. Although it wasn't my best performance ever, I am still glad that I was asked to contribute to the song, I Know That My Redeemer Lives. We were joined by the choir and congregation for verses two and three. The best part was when they had only the children end the song with their voices ringing out, "I KNOW THAT MY REDEEMER LIVES." It was very powerful. And then they asked me to say the closing prayer. Um...how can I speak through my tears and burning heart?
It was a beautiful program. It was a beautiful testimony.
In Shelby's excitement having her hair curled with a flat iron, she announced as I was getting her off of the counter, "I am so glad everyone will get to see my bouncy hair!"
We caught her a few times pumping up the sides, smiling to herself. I love glimpsing my girls feeling beautiful without them knowing I'm watching.


I also love the primary program!! And, Shelby's curly hair ❤️❤️
ReplyDelete