It has been warm here for a few weeks. At one point, it was getting into the 90's even. There has been a bit of a cool spell, so last night was around 75 degrees. However, Tyson had baseball practice during some of the hottest hours of the day. He was a sweaty mess when he got into the car last night.
"Mom, you know when you have a sweaty head and then the cold air blows on your forehead? To me, it feels like my head is turning into gold, it feels that good."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tyson has been calling himself Tyson Darwin for a few days now. The other day, as he was zooming around the house getting ready for school, he was finishing his morning chores before Shelby and Brennon. When he proclaimed that he always wins, I thought he was referring to getting his stuff done first.
"My name has D-a-r-W-I-N. I always WIN!"
I tell you what, Darwin sure won when he married Jackie and they had Randy! Or did I win because Darwin won Jackie and they had Randy?
Darwin, I'll flip you for the win. Heads, I win, Tails, you lose. Kay?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This morning Tyson told me that he slept with his socks and shoes on.
"I'm tired of having to work so hard to get dressed in the morning!"
I mean, where can you find the time to get socks and shoes on in the 2 hours you have from waking up to leaving for the bus, I ask you?!
That kid is seriously getting more and more witty, everyday!! Haha! I think more so than Caden was at his age. Hmmm, thoughts? Haha! Love your boys!
ReplyDelete