The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Monday, January 25, 2021

Fly


 She thought I was eating my breakfast, but it turns out I was sneaking a picture of her.  This beauty will be 14 in just a few days.  Where has the time gone?  She is growing into such an amazing person.  She's really coming out of her shell with Keilie gone, which is sad but true to admit.  Keilie has always been the meanest person in Shelby's life.  She'll admit it freely that she's always hated Shelby, but doesn't know why.  Without living with her bully, Shelby is singing more, talking more, laughing more, freer.  She may be my "rainbow baby," but she's also the butterfly busting free of her cocoon.  Delicate but strong, small but mighty, ready to spread her wings and show the world her beauty.  Fourteen.  How wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that Shelby is able to come out of her shell and be herself.

    ReplyDelete