I tried to wrap up my blog and get it to the printers yesterday, only to find out that they don't yet print with the current format my new camera uses for pictures. Crushed. I have been printing my blog into books with this company since 2007! They all have a similar theme and color schematic, they all look identical in size and quality. It takes me hours and hours to blog sometimes, and the thought of taking hours and hours to go in and re-format each picture and swap them into each post since November just seems too daunting. I already put in the time, I don't want to find more to fix it for the printers.
Randy started looking for other printers. He could feel my sadness, and, let's be honest, my anxiety, and started looking for a solution to help. But I don't want there to be any differentiation between the books, so I am going to go on hope and faith here. They know the quality of cameras and pictures is advancing, so they will too. Right? Please, please, please. It's a bit scary somehow to not send it off to the printers right now, but I think the outcome will be worth it. I hope so anyway. I like things to match! Always have, always will.
I used to use blog2print but a few years ago they changed the number of photos that could fit in each book. I was having to print 4-6 books a year, which was a lot. Now I use intorealpages.com and I like them even better than blog2print. They are a European based company but I am pleased with their work.
ReplyDelete