The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

80th Birthday Bash!

After the kids' had their last day of school, I packed up the car and headed down to Utah at around 6:00.  I knew this would make for a LONG night, but I wanted to make it down to be with Randy.  I pulled in around 1:00 AM and crashed until about 6:00 AM.  Worth it!  However, Randy wanted to buy a new shirt for the party, so we ended up missing the set-up party.  We arrived as everyone was leaving.  Just like us, isn't it!

  CUTE decorations.  My kids ate all of those Starbursts!
 Brennon wanted to write a note to Grandma-Great, too.  He wrote his name:)  I love watching his pudgy left hand write!
 He of course saw me taking pictures and wanted me to take one of him...
 Then he wanted to take one of me.  After stealing my camera every chance he gets, he's not too bad!  Definitely have a future in photography!!
 Then he wanted to take one of Keilie.  Can't wait for those bangs to grow out!  Love that sweet thing!
 The family all brought a scrapbook page to make a book of memories for Grandma.  
 More Starbursts for my kids!  Another cute shot of my sweetie pie:)
 Grandma LuAnne with Grandpa JR.
 Grandma LuAnne with her kids (L to R) John, Jerry, Jackie, and Jim.  All born within a year of one another.  It was so fun hearing all of the memories of Grandma.  I feel lucky to have married into such a great family!  Happy 80th Birthday, Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment