The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Graves 2012

I wanted to stop by my sister's grave for Memorial Day this year since it's been years since I've been able to.  I wasn't able to go with my family to the many graves they go to and clean, but I did go after they had deposited the beautiful flowers.  Perfect!
 My beautiful baby sister.  How different life would be if she were alive.  She would have turned 27 this year.  Probably would have been married.  Had a few kids.  Weird to think about since she's been gone since I was 5!  We miss you Keilie!
 Grandpa Fuller's grave finally has a headstone.  I'm glad I got to see it.
 Notice Keilie's is right behind his.  That makes it a little more special!
As I was walking back to the car, Keilie asked if she could go see the grave.  It dawned on me that I'd never got a picture of my little Keilie with her namesake!  I know, I know, how could this be?  I take pictures of EVERYTHING!  Alas, it's true.  This is the first picture I've gotten.  Good thing it's such a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment