The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Favorite Rides!
The kids are still on a high from going to Elitch Garden's Amusement Park on Monday. To tell you the truth, so am I. One day I'll wonder how I did it all alone, but for now, I'm still saying it was pretty easy. Today, they were talking about all of the rides that they loved. Keilie started organizing her favorites into numbers. Her number one was the Roller Coaster, her number two was the one that took you up to the top and dropped you multiple times, and her number three was the Ferris Wheel. So, naturally, the other kids started to number their favorites as well. And guess what? They all had the same favorites- imagine that. The funny thing is, Brennon CRIED on the Roller Coaster, had a sheer look of TERROR on the one that took you up to the top and dropped you multiple times, and said he didn't want to ride the Ferris Wheel after it had just gotten started. When I asked him how he could possible say that the Roller Coaster was his favorite, his answer was simple, "Because it went so fast it made me cry!" OK?! I guess that's ground for "Best Ride Ever" in his book:) In my opinion, their favorite should have been the Bumper Cars. They rode that one the most. It was cool to see that Keilie was just short enough to qualify for the "Kid" rides and Ty was just tall enough. So, I got to see all four laugh their heads off while bashing into other cars. Ty was a natural at that driving thing. Let's just hope that when the time comes, he doesn't find it as fun to crash his real car! As for me, I enjoyed just watching. I made sure to point out to the kids that I didn't get to go on any of the rides that I wanted to. In fact, I was only allowed on three of the rides at all! Shelby made sure to point out that I should feel lucky they let me ride "The Crazy Bus." I told her, "That's no big deal. I drive it every day of my life! Mine just doesn't go up and down and all around!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment