If you know me, you know I LOVE planning parties. The moment Brooke told me she was pregnant, I asked to throw the shower for her. The Burrell girls' got together and threw one for her on the 2nd. Since Kenyan was here already, it was fun to be able to display some fun pics of the little warrior.
The theme was Jungle.
We did cupcakes that were a leftover from the wedding the night before. There weren't too many blue or green ones, but that's ok. There was a little pink on the napkins:) We also did fruit with a dip from my recipe book. Super easy... Jet-Puffed 7 oz mallow cream and 8 oz cream cheese... and Super good!
It's fun to see how much his ultrasound picture look exactly like his baby pic. I've never been able to tell what they look like before, but next to that other picture, you can tell for sure!
I told Brooke that even though I don't like the situation she's in, there is silver lining... Doesn't she look sensational? I always looked BLOATED, and PUFFY, and HUGE in my shower pics. She's just so pretty!
A picture taken with my stolen camera. Love these two! Can't believe my baby sisters have babies!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment