The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Beds X2
I'm starting to wonder if my youngest boys had some rewiring done in the womb! Remember the big fiasco I had trying to get Brennon to stay in his bed? Which was escalated by the news we found out from the allergist that the dust found in carpet was something that he was severely allergic to?!? Well, for the past 4 days I've found Tyson on the floor after both nap and bedtime! Come on kids? This is also something that I can't guilt them into like when we as parents say, "Do you know that there are many kids starving in BeAfra?" I said, "Ty, some kids would love to sleep on a bed. Some kids have to sleep on the cement with no pillow." After nap time, he asked if he could go sleep on the driveway! Backfired right in my face! Why?! Don't they think it's incredibly uncomfortable on the floor? Apparently not!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment