Fever above 99.4 for more than 8 hours finds us in the ER first thing this morning and admitted for 48 hours. At least we had two nights sleeping on a normal bed. Not our own normal bed, but normal just the same. Looking forward to Wednesday's blood work even more. Hoping we can go HOME!! Kind of done with hospitals!! Until February 27th when we come back for round Two;)
I wanted to document the first room we stayed in. Love the look on his face. I just have to take pictures:)
Oh poo. That must be disappointing.
ReplyDeleteHi Caden - I wanted you to know that I'm thinking about you and sending lots of well-wishes your way. I know what it's like to wait and wait at a hospital. Even though the people working there are fabulous. It's still just so great to go home and sleep in your own bed and hear familiar sounds around you. Tell your mom that I think she would be a great author and l and have some ideas I'd be happy to share ;-) Take care and I'll talk to you soon!
ReplyDelete