The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Prayer

As we were kneeling down for prayer tonight as a family, I heard a camera shutter go off as soon as Caden was about to begin. Anger flushed my cheeks as I whipped my head up to see which child had been playing with their device instead of folding their arms. When I found out it had been Randy?! Oh, no.he.didn't. I'm ashamed to say that I was pretty darn upset at him for setting a bad example before the prayer. And then I saw what he wanted to capture. 
A moment. One to be proud of and cherish forever.  My anger has been put to bed, along with the children. I wish I could change my quick-to-anger nature. I guess that is why I teach my kids to pray. I'm a good person to teach about repentance!

1 comment:

  1. I love you!!

    I wish I could change my quick to anger as well ❤️

    ReplyDelete