The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Growth

 April 19, 2016
October 19, 2016
April 18, 2017
Not the angle I wanted, but I forgot to get one for Before and Afters.  You can see that it is evenly grown to my chin.  Well sort of see it, anyway.  One year of growth.  

I have never regretted my choice to cut my hair for Locks of Love, nor do I regret trying the Pixie Cut.  However, I did not like that cut.  Not one time did I feel pretty.  Not one day did I think, "Yeah, this doesn't look too bad."  I just did not like the cut one me.  I even questioned when people would tell me that they liked it.  I always wondered if they were so startled by the cut that they quickly covered their pity-shock with words of love, to make me feel better.  It just wasn't my favorite.  I waited every day for it to grow, anxious to get out of the awkward stage.  And now it has.  From here on out, I'll love the length of my hair.  I continue to be grateful for my choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment