The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Friday, April 20, 2012

Babysitter

It's hard for me to admit, but sometimes it's nice having Caden getting older.  Tonight I went with my girl friends' to The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks.  I left Caden at the last possible moment to make it to the show on time, but still get a good seat.  I know he'll be 11 soon, but I still get so worried when I leave my kids home.  I need to remember to never worry again.  He got the babies to bed at 7:00 and played with Keilie the rest of the time I was gone!  How wonderful to have a babysitter in the family.  I still don't trust him to stay home for more than a couple hours, more than just a show or dinner, but he's getting so mature it just might be sooner than I think!  And he's only $2 an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment