The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Monday, April 30, 2012

Poo Balls

Tonight for Family Home Evening I wanted to try out a new recipe from a cookbook that my mom, Jackie, gave me.  I had gone through the book for a couple of hours highlighting the recipes I wanted to try.  One of the desserts I most wanted to try are these babies.  Poo Balls!
 The kids laughed and laughed when I asked them if they'd like to try them.  They couldn't get over that someone would actually name a cookie Poo!  I was a bit stunned as well.  However, after their first ball, they were asking me to make them again.  And, with only three ingredients, I will!
With the recent addition of Bella, we've dedicated these treats in her honor.  So, forever more, these balls will be known to us as "Bella Poo!"

Bella Poo
1 Pkg. Brownie Mix
1/4 C. Water
1 Cup Oats

Mix together.  Roll into 2" balls.  Enjoy.  That's it!  No baking.  Just mix and eat.
*Randy also thinks they'd be good with peanut butter.  When we're done with our diet, we'll try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment