The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Monday, April 16, 2012

Beans

I love green beans.  I always have.  I have such a small selection of vegetables that I actually like, however, these are definitely one of my favorites.  Tonight I put beans in the casserole I made for the Sister Missionaries. Each kid picked them out.  Each gagged with exaggeration when I made them take one bite.  Ty actually threw his across the table from trying to flick it off of his finger.  So, when I sat down with a bowl of green beans tonight (thank heavens I can have them once a week on this diet!) Ty instantly asked if he could have some.  I tried to explain that the thing that he shot across at Sister Olenslager was exactly the same thing that was in my bowl, except without the delicious sauce he got to have on his.  Nothing.  He wanted mine!  And he at 10!  The grass is always greener on the other side.  In this case it was green beans!

No comments:

Post a Comment