The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Dentist

In my opinion, we go to the best Pediatric Dentist in the whole state of Wyoming.  Here's a perfect example.  Caden, Keilie, and Shelby had an appointment on Wednesday.  Because it was right in the middle of preschool, and I wasn't sure I'd make it in time to pick up Brennon, I just took him out of school and took him with.  As the others were in their appointments, Brennon played with the toys and watched the movie.  He was having such a great time.  As we were wrapping up, seeing all of their x-rays and stuff, Brennon asked if it was his turn.  I had already explained to him that he would not be getting his teeth cleaned, but he must not have understood.  So, when the hygienist gently told him that he wasn't getting his cleaned today, my little Brennon burst into tears and begged!  Begged I tell you!!  With real tears rolling down his cute cheeks from his big doe-eyes!  That is how much my kids love this Dentist.  That is why we'll go back as long as they'll let us!

No comments:

Post a Comment